Sunday, September 03, 2006

Serendipity

Wandering around in a daze yesterday, I came upon a wall in a back laneway, covered in quotes and paintings of leaves.
It was EXACTLY what I needed at that moment in time. I felt like somehow I was drawn to this location, like I was meant to see this wall and read these quotes and have them affect me at that moment. I had no plan to go here, I hadn't even planned to be walking around at all, but somehow my errands had disappeared. During my listless, moist eye wander I turned corners as though something else was deciding for me, I even almost took the parallel street but doubled back to take this one. I didn't know they were here. They were not here the last time I walked past this house months ago. It felt completely natural at the time that I had found them. Only now have I started to over-analyse the coincidence and start to feel like a freak. I think I will just have to put it down to Serendipity.


Thank you to whoever created this wall!

No comments: